You're Invited to Our Wedding Week in Paradise!
Travel Dates: November 27th - December 1st, 2019
We invite you to come celebrate our wedding week with us at the famous
Moon Palace Grand, Cancun!
We want all of our family and friends to be by our side during our destination wedding in paradise!
Explore our website to find out more details
about our wedding week.
Celebrate With Us!
Dress code: All white (Indian or American Casual)
Maiyan (Daytime) & Sangeet/Jago night
Dress Code: Indian or American (Casual for Maiyan)
Dress Code: Indian or American (Formal)
dress Code: Indian or american (Black tie formal)
Please Note: For the Sikh wedding ceremony, formal and conservative attire is required. Our guests will be required to sit on the floor during the duration of the ceremony, so please wear pants or a dress that would allow you to do so comfortably. If you choose to wear a dress, please keep the length to your knees or longer.
Covering Your Head: At the Sikh wedding ceremony both men and women will be required to cover their head. Gentlemen, you will be provided with a rumaal (bandana) or you may bring your own. Ladies, we ask that you bring a pashmina scarf or shawl, also referred to as a chunni or dupatta, to cover your head and shoulders while you are at the temple.
The Grand at Moon Palace, Cancun
Benefits of Booking Within The Group
1) You will receive an exclusive DestaWed wristband to attend all private wedding events
2) Guests that are staying at the resort, but book outside of the group link below, will need to pay an $80 USD / per person, per wedding event fee
3) Only a deposit is required to reserve your spot at the special group rate
4) The final balance isn’t due until 90 days before departure
5) Everyone booked within the group will be put in a special room block. Guest(s)
who are booked outside the group can be placed anywhere at the large resort.
6) If you wish to stay at a different resort, Moon Palace Grand requires you to purchase a day pass for full access to the resort and wedding event for the day. The cost of this day pass is $232 USD per day. It is recommended you stay at the resort.
7) Everyone in the group will receive personalized service and perks
A non-refundable deposit of the first night rate per room is required (minimum booking of 3 nights). This deposit is due on September 1st 2019. The remaining balance is paid upon check-in at the resort. Transportation should be requested in advance. Transportation will not be confirmed if it is not booked 60 days from departure. Transfers can be booked by emailing email@example.com. with the correct number of guests, flight information (arrival and departure) and the number of expected bags. If transfers are not booked according to the information above, a credit or refund will not be provided for private transportation. No exceptions will be made.