You're Invited to Our Wedding Week in Paradise!
Travel Dates: September 2nd 2019 - september 9th 2019
We invite you to come celebrate our wedding week with us at the famous
Moon Palace - All Inclusive Resort in Cancun, Mexico.
We want all of our family and friends to be by our side during our destination wedding in paradise!
Explore our website to find out more details
about our wedding week.
Celebrate With Us
Arrive at the Moon Palace
Wedding and reception
enjoy the resort!
Moon Palace, Cancun
Benefits of Booking Within The Group
1) You will receive an exclusive DestaWed wristband to attend all private wedding events
2) Guest(s) who booked outside the group are subject to a $80 USD / per person, per wedding event fee
3) Only a deposit is required to reserve your spot at the special group rate
4) The final balance isn’t due until 90 days before departure
5) Everyone booked within the group will be put in a special room block. Guest(s)
who are booked outside the group can be placed anywhere at the large resort.
6) Everyone in the group will receive personalized service and perks
The $200 non-refundable deposit per traveler is now due by the deadline date of December 16th, 2018 or rates and availability are subject to change. The final balance of the travel booking is due 90 days before departure, and will be charged with the credit card on file. All room rates are based on Deluxe Resort View rooms. Flight schedules are subject to change by the supplier. Rooms, flights and rates are subject to availability. Please ensure you have all valid documents in order to travel and enter the country. Note: all room requests are based on availability at the resort.
Each room that books 5-8 nights receives $1500 USD resort credit
Resort Credits can be used for many activities at the Spa, Salon, Excursions and Golf.
The list of activities you can use the credits for can be found on Moon Palace’s brochure
How it works:
You select an item to use (i.e Spa Treatment for $150 + 16% Tax)
You use $150 in Resort Credits to pay the net fee
You only pay the 16% Tax in cash or charged to your room
So your massage valued at $150 now only costs: $24